Nexus News is a newsletter for the joint venture between Inter Trauma Nexus (NGO/PBO); Aquilla Financial Solutions (FSP) , Aquilla Wellness Solutions, Aquilla Advisors and Aquilla Training. These five entities are well known in the community and corporate environment. For more information on each company click on the company logo.
The leadership team put their proficiency together to offer continuous professional development training and progress.
Follow Dr Barbara's Blog
We are aware that if you use Norton as your antivirus, that they give you a warning that looks scary. I can assure you, you have nothing to worry about.
The warning as you will see indicates the following:
This is due to the following:
- We do ask personal information like your email address when you register, which is correct.
- The site is new, so Norton is correct in this regard to warn you.
- Since the site is new, there is currently a few user, since we just went only recently.
- The site is registered with Norton and monitored by NortonSafe web.
- Note: After we submit our Web site for analysis, Symantec takes around two to four-weeks for analyzing and rating the Web site.
Norton Safe Web is a reputation service from Symantec . Their servers analyse Web sites to see how they will affect you and your computer. Then, using the Norton Toolbar installed on your PC, they let you know how safe a particular Web site might be before you view it. If you need to find out more about how a Web site might behave, they provide more detailed information on Norton Safe Web .
How to get involved?
Write a review of a Web site
Share your stories and experiences—good or bad—about any Web site that you feel strongly about! Help others avoid the same pitfalls that you've gone through on some sites. Plus, let us know which sites are extraordinary and exceptional.
We appreciate your assistance.
Nexus News Team